7 Days Luxury Migration Safari
This Migration Safari is well designed for travelers interested in exploring unique and famous Tanzania National Parks, Ngorongoro Crater, It’s the best Tanzania Safari program for those who are doing wildlife Photographic.
This Safari program best for a traveler choosing to explore migration safari in late May, June and the middle of July.
Tour Type: – Migration Safari, Big five Safari, Private Safari, Photophobia friendly. Accommodation: – Leisure in Luxury, Hotel, Lodges, and Tented Camps.
Day To Day
- Day 1: Pick up and transfer to Arusha Town
- On your arrival at the Kilimanjaro Airport, pick up by our driver and transfer to Arusha town for your first night of this fantastic migration safari. Overnight at; Gran Melia Arusha Hotel. Meal Plan; |B, B|
- Day 2: Arusha to tarangire National Park
- After breakfast in the Hotel, safari brief by our expert then start driver to Tarangire National Park for afternoon game viewing, It is possible to see an animal in this park because of its savannah dry to give an excellent chance to have a unique wildlife viewing. Tarangire is most known as the home of more massive elephants among all Tanzania National Parks, also is famous of its savannah that allows and grew a bigger tree “Baobab trees” which natural used by elephants to provide water from their bark. Overnight at; Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge Meal Plan; |B, L, D|
- Day 3: Game Drives in Ngorongoro Crater - Serengeti National Park
- After early breakfast depart for Ngorongoro crater, Game drive in the Floor of the Crater, experience a high number of animals in the late afternoon drive to Serengeti National Park for dinner and overnight. Ngorongoro’s caldera shelters the most beautiful wildlife haven on earth. The rich pasture and permanent water of the Crater floor supports a resident population of some 20,000 to 25,000 large mammals. They are not confined by the Crater walls and can leave freely; they stay because conditions are favorable. Since most of the Crater floor is grassland, grazing animals predominate gnu, zebra, gazelles, buffalo, eland and kongoni (Coke’s hartebeest) and warthogs. The swamp and forest provide additional resources for hippos, some of Tanzania’s last remaining black rhinos, giant-tusked elephants, waterbucks, reedbucks and bushbucks, baboons and vervets. After enjoying Ngorongoro Crater will drive to Serengeti Seronera for dinner and overnight. Central Serengeti is amazing in March will be very good time to see wildebeest arriving from southern Serengeti. Overnight at; Ole Serai Luxury Camp Meal Plan; |B, L, D|
- Day 4: Full Day in Serengeti National Park
- Another two days in Serengeti plain, in these two days the game drive will it will be possible to see large wildebeest groups grazing in Serengeti Central area while they are heading to the western corridor as their ecosystem. Overnight at; Ole Serai Luxury Camp Meal Plan; |B, L, D|
- Day 5: Another Full Days Tour in Serengeti.
- Another full day in Serengeti plain, in these two days the game drive will it will be possible to see large wildebeest groups grazing in Serengeti Central area while they are heading to the western corridor as their ecosystem. Overnight at; Ole Serai Luxury Camp Meal Plan; |B, L, D|
- Day 6: Serengeti to Karatu via Ngorongoro
- After early morning breakfast, leaving to Karatu via Ngorongoro Conservation Area, on the way it will be possible to stop at one of Maasai Village for at least 30 minutes of local tribe experience. Overnight at; Ngorongoro Oldean Mountain Lodge Meal Plan; |B, L, D|
- Day 7: Karatu to Arusha/Kilimanjaro Airport
- After breakfast in the Lodge, Depart for a Morning Game drive in Lake Manyara National Park. Lake Manyara is one of the greenest and smallest wildlife parks among Northern Tanzania National Parks, in this green and dramatically park you will have chance to explore with a lot of water and aquatic birds as well as Wildlife animals. In the afternoon will take a drive to Arusha or Kilimanjaro Airport for catching your flight home or any other on your next destination. End of Service