8 Days Ndutu Migration Safari
Ndutu Migration Safari perfect Safari tour to go in December to March is well known a right tour planned for the traveler interested on great wildebeest migration season when are getting birth in Ndutu Plain of Serengeti National park, and Ngorongoro Conservation Area this eight days of migration safari will give access to explore other famous and unique wildlife park of Tanzania.
Ndutu Migration safari is the best tour program with the chance to experience wildebeest calving season in the plain of ndutu Serengeti.
Day To Day
- Day 1: Pick up and Transfer to Arusha Town
- On your arrival at the Kilimanjaro Airport, pick up by our driver and transfer to Arusha town for your first night of this fantastic migration safari. Overnight at; The Lodge Tellamande Meal Plan; |B, L,D|
- Day 2: Safari to Tarangire National Park
- After breakfast in the Hotel, safari brief by our expert then start driver to Tarangire National Park for afternoon game viewing, It is very possible to see an animal in this park because of its savannah dry to give an excellent chance to have a unique wildlife viewing. Tarangire is most known as the home of more massive elephants among all Tanzania National Parks, also is famous of its savannah that allows and grew a bigger tree “Baobab trees” which natural used by elephants to provide water from their bark. Overnight at; Ngorongoro Forest Tented Lodge. Meal Plan; |B, L, D|
- Day 3: Safari in Lake Manyara National Park
- Breakfast at the Lodge, Driver, will be ready to drive you to Lake Manyara for another Tanzania safari experience, Lake Manyara National Park in almost 70% covered by Lake which is an excellent balance to attract animals near the lake on dry season.. Lake Manyara National Park is most known for its vegetation, Landscape as well as the history of having tree climbing lion and also is the best park for water birds and nun water birds. Overnight at; Kudu Lodge Meal Plan; |B, L, D|
- Day 4: Explore Ndutu Plain in Ngorongoro
- Breakfast at the lodge in Karatu then proceed with Serengeti Ndutu Area which attaches with Ngorongoro Area, Drive through Ngorongoro forest with fantastic Crater view on the way to the endless plain of Serengeti. Ndutu is the plain attach South Serengeti and the small prairie of Ngorongoro conservation, by doing migration safari between December to March is the best season to witness large groups of wildebeest from northern Serengeti grazing and its where calving takes place, is possible to enjoy predators hunting live in Ndutu plain. Overnight at; Serengeti Heritage Ndutu Camp Meal Plan; |B, L, D|
- Day 5: Wildebeest Migration in Ndutu
- Early morning game viewing in Ndutu plain, with an African sunrise you can be surprised with hundreds of calf bone in just one night, then after breakfast you will continue with a full day game in Serengeti park. Overnight at; Serengeti Heritage Ndutu Camp Meal Plan; |B, L, D|
- Day 6: Drive to Central Serengeti
- After morning game viewing in Ndutu areas and enjoying your breakfast in the Camp, you will be ready for leaving for another safari experience in the heart of Serengeti at Seronera, en route it’s possible to see some groups of Wildebeest moving to the central as their ecosystem. Overnight at; Embalakai Authentic Camp. Meal Plan; |B, L, D|
- Day 7: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Conservation.
- After early morning breakfast, leaving to Karatu via Ngorongoro Conservation Area, on the way it will be possible to stop at one of Maasai Village for at least 30 minutes of local tribe experience.
- Day 8: Ngorongoro Crater Tour - Transfer to Airport
- After early morning breakfast, leaving to Ngorongoro Crater for an adventure in its Caldera where you will have the best chance to see all big five animals in the same day. Tour in the crate takes about 6 hours only the end Transfer to the Airport to catch your Flight back Home, Ngorongoro Crater is a miracle little plain in the Caldera, here you will enjoy BIG FOUR ANIMALS in a single day End of Service